We learn R from scratch.
Time and Venue
- Every Wednesday 10:00 — 11:40 from Feb 19 to June 03, 2020 at Room 215, Shahe Main Building
- Every Odd Friday 8:00-9:40 from Feb 19 to June 03, 2020 at Room 218, Shahe Main Building
- An Introduction to R
- R Style Guide
- Jones, Owen, Robert Maillardet, and Andrew Robinson. Introduction to scientific programming and simulation using R. CRC Press, 2014.
- Roger D. Peng, Exploratory Data Analysis with R, 2016.
Part I: Introduction to R
- Data manipulation | Data Frames with “dplyr”
- Using Packages and Coding Style in R
- Loops and Functions | R Code
- Vectorization and List Arithmetics
- Distributions and Random Numbers | R Code
- Basic R Graphics | Advanced R Graphics| R Code
- Debugging Profiling and Packaging | R Code
Part II: Optimization and Simulation
- Markov chain Monte Carlo
- Bayesian Inference with MCMC