We learn R from scratch.
Time and Venue
- Every Friday 8:00 — 10:45 from March 01 to June 28, 2019 at Room 102, West Main Building, Shahe Campus
- An Introduction to R
- R Style Guide
- Jones, Owen, Robert Maillardet, and Andrew Robinson. Introduction to scientific programming and simulation using R. CRC Press, 2014.
- Roger D. Peng, Exploratory Data Analysis with R, 2016.
Part I: Introduction to R
- Introduction| Lab
- Data manipulation | Data Frames with “dplyr” | Lab
- Loops and Functions | R Code
- Vectorization and List Arithmetics
- Distributions and Random Numbers | R Code
- Basic R Graphics | Advanced R Graphics| R Code
- Debugging Profiling and Packaging | R Code
Part II: Optimization and Simulation
- Markov chain Monte Carlo
- Bayesian Inference with MCMC