Statistical packages for published papers are hosted at
- flutils 🔓: A collection of R functions which is required from my other packages.
- dng 🔓: Distributions and their gradients for papers, also available on CRAN.
- tsgeneration 🔓: The R package provides efficient algorithms for generating time series with diverse and controllable characteristics.
- cdcopula 🔒: Covariate-dependent copula model.
- movingknots 🔓: Efficient Bayesian Multivariate Surface Regression.
- GSM 🔒: Matlab code for Flexible Modeling of Conditional Distributions using Smooth Mixtures of Asymmetric Student T Densities
I have some fun stuffs as well