Other Academic Profiles
- Efficient Bayesian Flexible Density Methods with High Dimensional Financial Data funded by National Natural Science Foundation of China, (2016-). Principal investigator.
- Bayesian Multivariate Density Estimation Methods for Complex Data funded by Ministry of Education, China (2014-). Principal investigator
Recent Presentations and Talks
- IMS-China International Conference on Statistics and Probability, June 28 – July1, 2017, Kunming, China.
- The 1st International Conference on Econometrics and Statistics, Hong Kong, 15-17 June 2017.
- The 2016 World Meeting of the International Society for Bayesian Analysis, Jun 13—17, 2016, Sardinia, Italy.
- IMS-China International Conference on Statistics and Probability, June 1-4, 2015, Kunming, China.
- International Symposium on Financial Engineering and Risk Management 2014, June 27, 2014, Beijing, China.
- Guanghua School of Management Peking University, Oct 14, 2013, Beijing, China
- The Stockholm University Forskardagarna, 2-3 Oct, 2013, Stockholm, Sweden.
- The 59th World Statistics Congress, August 25-29, 2013, Hong Kong.
- The 2012 World Meeting of the International Society for Bayesian Analysis, Jun 25—29, 2012, Japan.
- The third Linnaeus University Workshop in Stochastic Analysis and Applications, May 24—25, 2012, Växjö, Sweden.
- Workshop on “Analysis of High-Dimensional Data”, Jönköping International Business School, Feb 16—17, 2012, Sweden.
- The LiU Seminar Series in Statistics and Mathematical Statistics, Linköping University, Oct 11, 2011, Sweden.
- The 42nd Winter Conference in Statistics — Incomplete data: semi-parametric and Bayesian methods, Mar 6—10, 2011, Sweden.
- The 2010 World Meeting of the International Society for Bayesian Analysis, Jun 3—8, 2010, Spain.
Recent academic visits
- 2014 Aug, Toronto University, Canada
- 2013 Oct, Stockholm University, Sweden
- 2011 Sep – 2012 March, Linköping University, Sweden
- 2011 June, University of Southampton, UK
- 2009 May, Erasmus University Rotterdam, The Netherlands