We learn R from scratch.
Time and Venue
- Every Tuesday 8:00 — 9: 50 from February 27 to June 26, 2018 at Room 214, Main Building, Shahe Campus
- Every odd Thursday 10:10-12:00 from February 28 to June 21, 2018 at Room 215, Main Building, Shahe Campus
- An Introduction to R
Jones, Owen, Robert Maillardet, and Andrew Robinson. Introduction to scientific programming and simulation using R. CRC Press, 2014.
Part I: Introduction to R
- Introduction| Lab
- Data manipulation| Lab
- Loops and Functions | R Code
- Distributions and Random Numbers | R Code
- R Graphics | R Code
Part II: Optimization and Simulation
- Markov chain Monte Carlo
- Bayesian Inference with MCMC