Statistical packages for published papers are hosted at
- flutils : A collection of R functions which is required from my other packages.
- dng : Distributions and their gradients for papers, also available in CRAN.
- tsfeatures: The R package tsfeatures provides methods for extracting various features from time series data.
- cdcopula: Covariate-dependent copula model.
- movingknots : Efficient Bayesian Multivariate Surface Regression.
- GSM : Flexible Modeling of Conditional Distributions using Smooth Mixtures of Asymmetric Student T Densities
I have some fun stuffs like Emacs configurations are available at